- The hirer is fully responsible for the safe use of the equipment during the hire period. Please check you are happy with the condition of the equipment before leaving our premises, and report any defects or malfunction to the Outf!t-Moray office immediately. Guidelines on the use of certain equipment are available on request.
- Outf!t-Moray is not responsible for the safety of the hirer whilst using our equipment. All adventure activities involve risk and it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure they can manage these risks.
- The equipment must be used within the advice and guidelines of The Outfitting Store, the national governing body of the relevant sport and the Adventure Activity Licensing Service.
- Helmets are included in the hire of any activity equipment where helmets are advisable for the activity, e.g with Mountain Bikes. Outf!t-Moray strongly recommends wearing a helmet. If you choose not to wear a helmet you do so entirely at your own risk.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the equipment is insured against loss or damage as the full replacement value will be charged in these events. A statement of this value may be issued on request.
- Outf!t-Moray will require a copy of a valid credit card and photographic proof of address as a security deposit before equipment is issued. Outf!t-Moray reserves the right to charge this credit card to cover the cost of damaged, lost or stolen equipment and the costs of repair to that equipment. By signing this form I agree that my card may be charged, in my absence if necessary, to cover these costs.
- Because other people may have booked the equipment, Outf!t-Moray will charge twice the daily rate for any equipment that is not returned by the agreed date.
- Outf!t-Moray reserves the right to refuse any hire where it is of the opinion that a potentially dangerous situation may occur, OR that the security of the equipment is compromised.
- Whilst every effort is made to supply quality equipment, Outf!t-Moray will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the loss of equipment or curtailment of the activity due to equipment failure or for any circumstances beyond the control of Outf!t-Moray. The hirer must take adequate precautions in order to insure against all eventualities and outcomes.
- Once Outf!t-Moray has accepted and confirmed a booking, 100% of the fee will be charged in the event of a cancellation with less than 48 hours notice.
Payment – Payment must be made upon collection of goods.
VAT – All advertised prices are inclusive of VAT
Fuel for stoves – We provide 1 full fuel container with each stove.
Proof of identity is required on collection (passport OR driving licence with photo) alongside a copy of a credit / debit card. Equipment will not be issued without this.