The name of the draw is ‘Lucky Numbers Draw (“the draw”) regardless of the number of units allocated. The purpose of the draw is to raise funds for the sole benefit of Outfit Moray. The money will be paid into Outfit Moray’s bank account and used to meet the day-to-day running costs of the charity.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each number costs £2.50 per month (i.e. per draw).
- The draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- Prizes will depend on the draw balance but will consist of 50% of the draw balance, which is 25% 1st prize, 15% 2nd prize and 10% 3rd For example, a balance of £100 means a £25 first prize, £15 second prize, £10 third prize.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably monthly) or annual cheque.
- One month’s notice is required for cancellation from both parties.
- Player’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- The draw will be made using an online random number generator in the Outfit Moray office.
- If an unused number is drawn, the next consecutive allotted number will be the winning number.
- The draw will take place during the last week of every month.
- Numbers will be entered into the first monthly draw following payment.
- Monies will be paid directly into the winners’ bank accounts.
- The name of each month’s winners will be posted on our Facebook page.
- The Draw will be administered by a Promoter appointed by the Trustees of Outfit Moray and will be managed by the Community and Corporate Fundraiser.
- In the event of a dispute, an appeal will be made to the Trustees, whose decision shall be final.
- The draw will be open to anybody aged 16 or over.
- The Draw is intended to be a Small Society Lottery under the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 Section 19.
To ensure the smooth running of the draw, the Trustees of Outfit Moray reserve the right to amend or vary these rules, the latest version of which will be published on the Outfit Moray website.
If you have any queries, or would like to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org