Outfit Moray relies on securing funding from a variety of sources in order to offer affordable (and often free) outdoor learning and adventure opportunities to the local community, including trusts & foundations, social enterprise, individual giving and sponsors.
We offer a range of sponsorship packages, enabling you to associate your brand with an award-winning local charity. We are able to offer the following benefits:
- Raise awareness of your brand through our popular and growing social media channels, advertisements in our monthly newsletter, inclusion in our press releases, and logos on our website
- Include promotional literature in our annual Cairngorm to Coast goody bags and at Outfit Moray stalls at public events (such as Elgin Rotary Triple Challenge)
- Access to valuable connections through our local and regional networks
- Development of a platform for delivering corporate social responsibility programmes, including providing opportunities for staff to volunteer
- The opportunity to fund life-changing outdoor adventure programmes targeting vulnerable and disadvantaged young people
For more information on any of the above, please contact us on: 01343 549571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe the work we do is hugely beneficial to the individuals involved, but don’t just take our word for it – check out Our Impact Study